Thursday, February 2, 2012

98 Days

   Today has actually been a long day. I am tired and not feeling well and didn't sleep well but now that I'm finally home I am feeling a little bit better. I've got my heating pad on and I've taken some ibuprofen (no Shawn, not enough to make my stomach bleed ;) and I am going to watch "The Big Bang Theory" and go to bed. However! I am looking forward to going and seeing "The Woman in Black" tomorrow with Steph and finally getting our nails done.

   It's odd thinking that in just three months that Shawn will be home. It seems so close that I can almost feel it. And what's so interesting is that there are moments where it feels like he'll be home in no time and there are, of course, other times where it feels like forever. But tonight it feels really, really close and I think it has a lot to do with the fact that he and I are really enjoying one another's conversations and time together on the phone. I think the anticipation of him coming home is really beginning to bubble under the surface of everything we do. So outside of my long day, that part of my day was awesome.

  I'm going to go sleepy, sleepy, nap, nap time now but ya'll be sweet and I'll see you tomorrow. Love and miss you baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment