Sunday, February 12, 2012

88 Days

  Well it's been a couple days and nothing hugely interesting has happened. I worked, I'm down 5, got 79 to go of my "makeover," I start classes tomorrow, and I took the dogs for a walk at Creamer's Field. That pretty much wraps up the last two days. :)

  On a completely different note I'm missing Shawn like crazy. The last couple of days we haven't been able to have any real conversations except about taxes and work, so I'm really hoping that tonight we'll be able to actually have a nice conversation about him coming home and things we want to do, etc.

  Anyway short and sweet tonight I'm afraid. I still need a shower and to go to bed early so I have enough energy for operation:makeover, work, and the first day of school. Woo hoo! Not. Have a nice day/night everyone. But here's a picture of the walk that me and the puppies took today.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment