Saturday, February 4, 2012

97 Days

  What an awesome day! Any day where I get to sleep in until 10:00 and don't even wake-up to my alarm is a good day. But also spending it with a good friend helps. Steph and I went and saw "Woman in Black," highly recommend it for a good scare. Then went and got out nails done (love mine!) and we hung out in between. It was a good day.

  And on top of it I got to hear from my baby, twice today. Yay! But I must admit I am very ready for him to come home to me. I miss falling asleep next to him and cuddling with him and everything. But the best thing about being separated from someone for long periods of time is it makes you slow down and enjoy one another when you are together. And it also makes the first time seeing one another after months that much sweeter. So with that thought in mind I am headed to dream about my baby. Sleep well friends. And baby, I love you bunches and bunches and hope I get to wake-up to your voice in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment