Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!


Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope all of you have a wonderful time with family and friends and that the ones you hold dear are near. I spent my Christmas Eve at my uncle and aunt's house, with my family and had a very enjoyable time and absolutely scrumptous dinner and dessert. Today is with my "Doo" and my grandmother and family. Which should also be a very nice time. Although admittedly I'm finding it difficult to get into the "holiday spirit" without Shawn being here. We're going to have our own small Christmas when I move. We're going to have a big ham with potatoes and green beans, and pies, and yummy stuff and invite a few of his guys over to eat on bean bags in our living room floor that won't have any furniture for the first little while. Lol. That's what I'm really looking forward to, not that this Christmas I'm not enjoying myself it's just a little bit more difficult.


Other than that everything is going well I'm slowly but surely packing away and getting ready to make the move to the frozen tundra. Lol. Hope you have an awesome Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment