Monday, December 13, 2010

Pictures, paperwork, and lots of work
















I received my wedding pictures yesterday and let me just tell you they are awesome and have put me back into a very good mood today. The pictures show just how happy we were and how much fun everyone had. It also showed how beautiful the centerpieces, cake, and reception decor was. And I love how well Shawn and I photograph. He makes me so crazy happy.
As you know we have been doing a ton of paperwork this last week but hopefully it will begin to pay off as we look into rentals this week. It's been slightly more difficult because of having Molly but I think it will work out. I found one place today that not only allowed pets, but is supposed to have an awesome view, all utlities paid, and it has a porch. :) I love porches. lol.
On a seperate note today is my only day off from work this week, it's back to the grindstone big time over the next couple weeks before the big move. I think once we're all settled in everything, financially, will be ok. We don't have any astronomical bills or debt. Although we both can be spontaneous shoppers, so that's something we'll have to control a bit better. Lol. But as the days pass and the day to me leaving becomes closer I teeter between scared out of my mind to being so excited to begin this adventure. Either way I can't wait for the big day to get here.

Today though is a laid back day after a long weekend at work and a longer week ahead of work. I'm going ice skating with one of my best friends tonight and I think tomorrow I'm doing lunch with my sister and Dad. So that will be nice as well. I hope you enjoy the pictures and have any awesome work week. :)
Pee Ess: My next blog or two will be just pictures from the wedding. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment