Thursday, December 16, 2010

Moving and stuff


So the day began like a few from the last week or two, me in a funk because I'm missing Shawn and worried about everything butttt I am in a much better mood after having a really nice time with my grandmother and a really good talk with him tonight.


You see I have been scouring the internet trying to find places to rent and send his way to check out. The first one was a dump but the one he went and looked at last night had everything we wanted except a w/d and it's a bit more than what we wanted to spend. But it has wood floors, a fenced yard, 15 minutes from base, a bed (we didn't have one of those yet), and a month to month lease. It was perfect in my opinion but he wanted to shop around a bit more and make absolute certain that this was it. And as soon as I got on the phone with him last night I knew it would be so it was difficult for me to say "ok" and not be upset, but I didn't succeed and he ended up dragging it out of me and so we talked about everything and I think we're going to try to talk to the guy this weekend about working out a lease for Shawn and I. I'm not letting myself get too excited until we come up with some solid paperwork and it's 100% ready for us to move in. Which means I could be up there a lot earlier than we thought. Easily by the first if everything continues to go smoothly. We also spoke of other bills; getting me onto his car insurance and cell phone bill. We figured out that combining our cell phones would end up saving us over $100 a month. So all in all we accomplished a couple of good things tonight...AND he got me "Beauty and the Beast" for Christmas!!! I am so freaking excited!!! I don't think he realizes what kind of brownie points he received, although I'm not sure he'll think it was worth it when we're watching it for the 3rd time in a week. Lol.


So basically it was an overall good day. Tomorrow is a double at work, although I'm really hoping to get out of my dinner shift so I can pack. The next couple of weeks I feel will be kinda crazy getting everything ready for the move, which is also exciting. Other than that everything else is normal. Hope all of you are doing well and liked the pictures from the wedding. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment