Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's Wedding Day!!!!


November 23, 2010. The day I will have the honor and privledge of marrying my best friend and the man of my dreams. Things have not been easy, we have gone through a break-up, came back together despite hestitancy, fell in love again, been apart for months, only communication being through letters, 2 days or 2 weeks being the most that we've seen each other in the last year, and I have absolutely no qualms about marrying him. Shawn has been my rock on several occassions, he can always make me laugh, and I would trust in with my life.


It amazes me how we have gotten here. Tomorrow, one year ago, he told me he didn't want a girlfriend while he was in boot camp, but despite trying to "protect" me from having to go through the long months without him it was a month later that I told him I'm either walking out for good or you have to deal with knowing I'm going to be waiting until after boot camp; and here we are.


Well I'm off to go get ready to go to the salon. Thank you everyone for the well wishes and congrats, it means a lot. :)


Love,

Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment