Sunday, January 9, 2011

UPDATE


Well just to catch everyone up I will be moving to Alaska in four days. Yes. Four. I almost can't believe it. I leave on Friday at 8:20 AM with my wonderful puppy and I. Am. _______ (insert emotion here) because that's as accuarte as you're going to get. I've experienced a myriad of emotions; everything from sadness, to excitement, to bitterness, and everything in between. I really don't think it's hit me yet to be quite honest. Shawn is already moving into our house and is super excited and can't wait to be there; he's like a two year old colt on the first day of winter. I on the other hand am like a 20 year old mare on the hottest day of summer. And he wants so badly for me to be jumping up and down for joy and I'm really trying but without it hitting me I feel like I'll be up there for a couple of days to see him and then be boarding a plane to come home. It's like I told Shawn last night. Friday through Sunday I'll be fine. We'll be shopping and spending time together but then come Monday when he leaves for work I think it will all hit me like a ton of bricks and that's when the adjustment period will begin. So I'll keep you all informed on how things are progressing and what my emotions are. I did promise everything. :)

Sleep well my friends and I'll talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment